- 1 1⁄4 cups Tampico Mango Punch Buy Now
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a zip-top bag, combine salmon fillets, Tampico Mango Punch, and garlic and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat an oven to 450°F.
- In a large ovenproof nonstick sauté pan, heat the olive oil over high heat. Add the fillets, skin side down, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook until the skin is very crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer the sauté pan to the oven and bake the fillets until the flesh is opaque on the outside but still slightly translucent in the center, about 4 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite mango chutney.