- 1 1⁄2 cups Tampico Mango Punch, divided Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1lb chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine 1 cup of Tampico Mango Punch, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, and garlic in a zip-top bag. Add the chicken wings and coat evenly with the mixture. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for four hours.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup of Tampico Mango Punch, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and brown sugar in a small saucepan to make the glaze. Boil till liquid is reduced by half and is the consistency of syrup; set aside.
- When ready to cook the wings, pre-heat the oven to 350°F and place on a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the wings with the glaze, and bake for 30 minutes, brushing with the glaze every ten minutes till done. Take out of the oven and serve right away.