- ½ cup Tampico Island Punch Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, sliced into strips
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 cups frozen stir-fry veggie blend, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients until smooth; set aside.
- In a large wok, stir-fry beef in oil until no longer pink, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from wok and keep warm.
- Stir-fry veggie blend and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Add beef; heat through.
- Serve with rice.