- 1 cup Tampico Citrus Punch Buy Now
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, beat together the egg, butter and vanilla extract. Add the Tampico Citrus Punch.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just moist. Fold in the mini chocolate chips and add to the loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes until bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes to cool. Slice to serve.