- 1 lb pitted sweet cherries
- 3/4 cup of Tampico Tropical Fruit Punch Buy Now
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking squares, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add cherries to blender. Cover and chop.
- Transfer to a pot, stir in gelatin and Tampico Tropical Fruit Punch. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Bring mixture to a boil, cooking for 1 minute until gelatin is dissolved.
- Transfer to a bowl. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, chocolate and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the whipping cream and cherry mixture and pour into dessert glasses. Refrigerate for 3 hours.