- 1/2 cup Tampico Citrus Punch Buy Now
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients. In another bowl, whisk egg, cheese, milk, Tampico Citrus Punch, melted butter and vanilla until blended.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
- Lightly grease a griddle and heat over medium heat.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle.
- Cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown.
- Turn and cook until second side is golden brown.