- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 quart canned peaches without juice
- 1 cup Tampico Peach Punch Buy Now
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter into a pan.
- Stir flour, baking powder, sugar and milk into the melted butter.
- Strain the juice from the can of peaches.
- Slice the peaches if whole.
- Add peaches to mixture.
- Add the Tampico Peach Punch and do not stir.
- Bake at 400 for 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Add a scoop of ice cream. (optional)