- 1/4 cup Tampico Old Fashioned Lemonade with Lime Buy Now
- 1 cup crushed Graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Combine the crushed graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter.
- Divide among 18 paper-lined muffin tins or small jars. Press down and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add the Tampico Old Fashioned Lemonade with Lime and the whipped topping and beat til smooth and fluffy.
- Divide the filling between the cups and top with additional whipped topping if desired. Refrigerate 3-4 hours and serve.