- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup Tampico Island Punch
- 2 cups fresh pineapple in chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large pot add water whole milk, sugar and cinnamon stick and bring to a boil
- Add in rice and coconut milk. Continue cooking the rice over low heat occasionally moving with a wooden spoon.
- Cook the rice nearly all the way through before adding the condensed milk, the Tampico Island Punch and slowly stir with a wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.