- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon Tampico Apple Punch Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss apples with Tampico Apple Punch. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Unroll pie crust and cut out 8 circles with a 4 inch cutter.
- Place each apple wedge on each crust circle, and drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of caramel sauce.
- Brush edges of crust circles with egg, and press edges together to seal.
- Brush tops with egg, and sprinkle with extra sugar.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Drizzle with extra caramel sauce.