- 2 cups Tampico Blue Raspberry Punch Buy Now
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons blue raspberry syrup or blue raspberry flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Blue sprinkles
- Fresh blueberries or blue raspberry gummies
- Start by placing your serving glass in the freezer for a few minutes to ensure it's nice and cold.
- In a blender, combine Tampico Blue Rasbperry Punch, vanilla ice cream, whole milk, blue raspberry syrup and vanilla extract.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth and creamy, adjusting the milk amount if needed for your desired consistency.
- Remove your chilled glass from the freezer.
- Optionally, you can drizzle a little blue raspberry syrup inside the glass to create a marbled effect.
- Pour the blue mocktail shake into the decorated glass.
- Top the mocktail shake with a generous swirl of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle blue sprinkles on top for a wintery touch and an extra burst of color.
- If you'd like, garnish with a few fresh blueberries for added flavor and serve!