- 1 oz. of Tampico Blue Raspberry Punch
- 5 oz. of Tampico Citrus Punch
- 5 oz. of Tampico Tropical Punch
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 oz. of club soda
- For the Red Punch Layer: Boil 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water for 3 minutes or heat up in a microwave safe dish until it's a thick, syrup-like consistency. Combine with Tampico Tropical Punch.
- For the Blue Punch Layer: Combine 3 oz. of club soda with 1 oz. of Tampico Blue Raspberry Punch.
- Fill 16 oz. Glass 3/4 of the way full with ice.
- Add Red Punch Layer to the glass.
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with ice.
- Take a spoon, face it down over the center of the glass.
- Pour the Citrus Punch over the spoon, so it slowly spills over the sides of the spoon into the glass.
- Refill the glass with another layer of ice.
- Pour the Blue Punch Layer over the spoon, so it slowly spills over the sides of the spoon into the glass.
- You should have a beautiful drink layered with many colors!
- Enjoy your Rainbow Mocktail!