- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Tampico Citrus Punch Buy Now
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat the shortening and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Mix in Tampico Citrus Punch and orange zest.
- Separately, combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake until golden, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool and enjoy.