NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, Meta Platforms, Inc. d/b/a facebook (“Meta”).
THE POTENTIAL WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO AN INITIAL NOTIFICATION FROM SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) WITHIN FORTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS AND MAY ALSO BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE A RELEASE AND PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ISSUANCE, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU, A CLASS-ACTION WAIVER, A REQUIREMENT THAT MOST DISPUTES BE SETTLED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- OVERVIEW: From time to time, Tampico Beverages, Inc. (“Sponsor”) may offer a Tampico Social Media Sweepstakes by making a post via its page @drinktampicoon the Facebook platform (“Platform”) inviting eligible individual users of the platform to react to the post with a heart (“Heart React”) to earn a chance to win a ticket prize and directing to these Official Rules (“Sweepstakes Announcement Post”). Each of these offers will be referred to in these rules as a “Sweepstakes” and will be governed by these Official Rules. Each Sweepstakes begins at the time Sponsor posts the Sweepstakes Announcement Post and ends forty-eight (48) hours after Sponsor posts the Sweepstakes Announcement Post (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Following the close of the Sweepstakes Period, one or more entrant(s) will be selected as the potential winner(s) through a random drawing as described below. The prize quantity, description, and other details will be specified in the Sweepstakes Announcement Post.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“Territory”)who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives of Sponsor and its corporate partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, and successors in interest, advertising, promotion and public-relations agencies, and any other party participating in the development, design, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, along with Meta, the “Released Parties”), and the immediate families (defined as any spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, sibling, child, legal ward, grandparent, or grandchild, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household (whether legally related or not) of each such individual, are ineligible to participate or win a prize in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible individual platform users who Heart React to the Sweepstakes Announcement Post during the Sweepstakes Period will received one (1) entry into the then-current Sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win a prize stated in the Sweepstakes Announcement Post. Limit one (1) entry per person and per Platform account in this Sweepstakes
Any content you post in connection with the Sweepstakes Announcement Post or this Sweepstakes must comply with the “Submission Requirements” detailed in Section 4 below and otherwise comply with these Official Rules. By adding a Heart React to the Sweepstakes Announcement Post, you are agreeing to these Official Rules and giving consent for Sponsor and its agents to obtain and deliver your name, user name, city and state, and other information and content to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, including, without limitation, publishing that information on a publicly available winner’s list.
You may remove your Heart React from the Sweepstakes Announcement Post at any time. However, if you remove your Heart React before award of the prize in this Sweepstakes, you will be deemed ineligible and disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for technical errors or other issues that may affect the ability of Sponsor to view a purported Heart React. It is each entrant’s responsibility to set their account settings on the Platform to ensure that any purported Heart React is made publicly, to accept contacts by Sponsor, and to timely check their account for any comments, @replies, messages, direct posts, or other communications from Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to any functionality or policy of the Platform (or any website or mobile application offered as part of the Platform) that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or ability of an entrant to timely enter or otherwise participate at all.
Attempts made by an individual to submit entries in excess of the above-stated limit by making multiple Heart Reacts, by using multiple accounts, or by any similar means are void and persons engaging in such conduct may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Heart Reacts must be submitted and received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period in strict accordance with the instructions and restrictions in these Official Rules. Heart Reacts that are not both actually visible and timely received by Sponsor will not be entered into this Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a Heart React is “received” when the Platform records the Heart React and it is visible to Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. Other proof of submitting or attempting to submit an entry (such as, without limitation, a screenshot of your purported Heart React on the Platform) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of the Heart React for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Heart Reacts must remain visible to Sponsor throughout the award of the prize in this Sweepstakes and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant whose Heart React is removed or otherwise made invisible to Sponsor prior to such time. Purported Heart Reacts that are incorrect or incomplete (such as, without limitation, a reaction to the post other than a Heart React), received outside the Sweepstakes Period, or made in connection with any obscene, offensive, or any other language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images with which Sponsor wishes to associate itself (all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be void. Those who do not abide by these Official Rules or the instructions of Sponsor or its representatives and provide all required information may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and any entry by such person void. Entries that are fraudulent, forged, altered, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegitimate, incomprehensible, garbled, or generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and will be void. Entries or participation made by you on behalf of any other individual or any entity or group, made by another on your behalf, or originating at any online service other than the Platform (including, without limitation, through a commercial promotion subscription, notification, or entering service) will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. ANY HEART REACT OR OTHER ENTRANT CONTENT THAT DOES NOT CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES MAY, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, BE DEEMED INELIGIBLE.
- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: In addition to the Heart React, any content you post or display on the Platform in connection with a Sweepstakes Announcement Post (such as, without limitation, any comment on the Sweepstakes Announcement Post) (together, the “Entrant Content”) must meet all of the following requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or the associated entry may be disqualified:
- You are the only natural person that may appear or be depicted or referenced in any Entrant Content.
- All Entrant Content must comply with the Platform’s terms, policies, guidelines, and technical specifications.
- Entrant Content must be original to you (or in the public domain). Do not include any third-party logos, brands, products or trademarks in your Entrant Content. Your Entrant Content must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright (including moral rights), trademark, trade secret, or right of privacy or publicity.
- Your Entrant Content must be suitable for viewing by the general public. No profanity, violence, nudity, or obscene material. Do not include any deceptive, disparaging, defamatory, harassing, or hateful material in your Entrant Content or any virus or harmful code.
- Your Entrant Content cannot depict or encourage dangerous or illegal activities and must not in any way violate any federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
- You agree that your participation in the Sweepstakes and agreement to these Official Rules and any Released Party’s display and use of the Entrant Content in accordance with these Official Rules will not violate any agreement to which you are a signatory or party and that no such agreement otherwise limits your ability to participate in this Sweepstakes or grant the rights granted by you in these Official Rules.
- You agree to indemnify the Released Parties against any and all claims from any third party for any use by any Released Party of the Entrant Content authorized pursuant to these Official Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Sweepstakes and/or cease or refrain from displaying or publishing any Entrant Content that – as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion – refers, depicts, or in any way reflects negatively upon a Released Party, the Sweepstakes, or any other person or entity or does not comply with these Submission Requirements or any other requirement of these Official Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION & ODDS OF WINNING: The number of prize winners identified in the Sweepstakes Announcement Post will be selected in a random drawing by Sponsor’s designated representative from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be held within approximately two (2) business days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period Decisions of the Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these Official Rules, acceptance or rejection of purported Heart Reacts, determination of the winner, and awarding of the prize. The potential winner will be notified in accordance with the procedures outlined below. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Within approximately five (5) business days of the drawing, Sponsor or its representative will attempt to notify the potential winner by (i) sending a direct message to the potential winner’s Platform account, (ii) posting a public comment and tagging the potential winner in the Sweepstakes Announcement Post, or (iii) both – all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The potential winner must respond to Sponsor in accordance with the instructions provided in the notification and within forty-eight (48) hours or another time frame as specified in the notification. It is potential winner’s responsibility to set their account settings on the Platform to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check their account for any comments, @replies, messages, or other communications from Sponsor. Failure to timely RESPOND OR complete any of the steps SET FORTH IN THE NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES above for any reason, including failure by ANY POTENTIAL WINNER to notice or accept a COMMENT, @reply, direct message OR OTHER COMMUNICATION sent by Sponsor, may result in disqualification OF SUCH POTENTIAL WINNER and SELECTION OF an alternate winner.
Potential winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Prize Winner Documents”) which may require the potential winner to provide their Social Security Number and a copy of a government-issued identification or number therefrom,within the time frame specified and in the form provided by Sponsor, without revision, or prize may be forfeited. The Prize Winner Documents, if applicable, must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of Sponsor sending the documents to the potential winner or other time frame as stated in the Prize Winner Documents, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If any prize, prize notification, or other Sweepstakes-related communication is returned as undeliverable or if a selected potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond as instructed after Sponsor has attempted to notify that potential winner,that selected winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting and in Sponsor’s sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential winner, if any. The prize claim and Prize Winner Documents are subject to verification by Sponsor. The prize, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. Sponsor will not be obligated to pursue more than three (3) alternate winners (time permitting) for any reason.
PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Subject to verification, the number of winners as stated in the Sweepstakes Announcement Post in this Sweepstakes will receive the prize. The Sweepstakes Announcement Post contains the prize description, ARV of each individual prize, and the total ARV for all prizes. All prize details not specifically stated in the Sweepstakes Announcement Post will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
No transportation is included as part of the prize. All taxes (federal, state, and local), as well as any expenses associated with prize acceptance and use and not specified in these Official Rules as being provided as part of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and the prize winner will not receive the difference between, the actual value of the prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials. No more than the stated prize will be awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prizes or prize elements or any prizes that are undeliverable or do not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If a winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No transfers, prize substitutions, or cash redemptions will be made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading, or otherwise transferring any part of the prize, except with Sponsor’s permission, which may be granted or withheld for any reason in its sole discretion. Any mailed prize elements will only be mailed or otherwise provided to the verified winner’s address in the Territory, unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, agrees otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion thereof with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value for any reason, including unavailability of the stated prize. Each entrant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim the prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim said prize.
WINNER AGREES THAT THe PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, relative to the use or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, ITS quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- GOVERNING LAW / RELEASE / INDEMNITY / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DISABILITIES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND COSTS OF LITIGATION/ARBITRATION AND SETTLEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH: (i) THE SWEEPSTAKES; (ii) THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR AWARDING OF THE PRIZE; OR (iii) ANY OTHER SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO/OF PERSON OR PROPERTY.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF (PROVIDED THAT NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL RESTRAIN A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT’S RIGHT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW (IF ANY) TO PURSUE PUBLIC INJUNCTIVE RELIEF IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DISPUTE-RESOLUTION PROCEDURES SET OUT BELOW).
- DISPUTES / ARBITRATION: The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration (including, without limitation, any dispute regarding the application or interpretation of this agreement to arbitrate); provided, however, the Released Parties shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in Cook County, Illinois, and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or prize awarded shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in Chicago, IL, New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX (whichever is closest to entrant’s residence), another mutually agreed upon location, or – where required by the rules of the applicable arbitration service – in or around your hometown. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn’t apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Cook Count, Illinois. Sponsor agrees to pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court. In no event shall any entrant seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief or to enjoin or restrain the operation or exploitation of this Sweepstakes or any advertising or other materials issued in connection with the Sweepstakes (provided that nothing in these Official Rules will restrain a California resident’s right under applicable law (if any) to pursue public injunctive relief as otherwise in accordance with this dispute-resolution procedure).
- ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS: The Released Parties are not responsible and/or liable for any of the following, whether caused by a Released Party, an entrant, or by human error: entries that are submitted by illegitimate means (such as, without limitation, by an automated computer program) or entries in excess of any stated limit; any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, garbled, mutilated, or misdirected entry, message, email, mail, or Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials or postage-due mail; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems; errors, typos, or misprints in these Official Rules, any Sweepstakes-related advertisements, or other materials; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware, or software; lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or entry information; or any human or mechanical entry in the administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable or do not reach entrant as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind (including, without limitation messages from Sponsor that are segregated into an “Other” or similar folder or require an entrant to affirmatively accept the message before receipt) or insufficient space in a potential winner’s email or voicemail inbox to receive email or voicemail messages. Released Parties are not responsible, and may disqualify you, if your email address or other contact information does not work or is changed without prior written notice to Sponsor. Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, the Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner (or any person claiming through such entrant or winner) for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Sweepstakes activities or Released Parties’ operations or activities are affected by COVID-19 or any other cause or event beyond the sole and reasonable control of the applicable Released Party (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid, act of public enemy, war (declared or undeclared), civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, epidemic/pandemic (or similar public-health crisis), fire, explosion, earthquake, flood, hurricane, unusually severe weather, blackout, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, any law, rule, regulation, action, order, guidance, or request adopted, taken, or made by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such governmental act proves to be invalid), or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
- GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes (except where prohibited by law), each entrant grants the Released Parties the irrevocable, sublicensable, absolute right and permission to use, publish, post or display their name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, biographical information, Entrant Content, any quotes attributable to them, and any other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Released Parties’ sole discretion) for advertising, trade, promotional, and publicity purposes anywhere worldwide and in any medium now known or hereafter discovered or devised (including, without limitation, online) without any limitation of time, without further obligation or compensation of any kind, and without notice, review, or approval and eachentrant releases all Released Parties from any and all liability related thereto. Nothing contained in these Official Rules obligates any Released Party to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any use made pursuant to the rights granted.
Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these Official Rules, selection of the winner, and awarding of the prize. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Entrants further agree to not damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in or engaging with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict or void entries or other participation from any IP address or other identifiable source if any suspicious entry and/or participation is detected. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void the entry of any entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy, or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and/or these Official Rules (including any alleged ambiguity, discrepancy, or inconsistency within these Official Rules), it will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that a winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, in violation of these Official Rules, or engaging in behavior that Sponsor deems obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that winner or potential winner, even if the disqualified winner or potential winner may have been notified or displayed or announced anywhere. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. No Released Party is responsible or will have any liability for any purported Heart React that is removed from the Platform for any reason at any time, including removal in response to such content being “flagged” or reported as inappropriate. No Released Party is responsible for changes to the Platform or any of the functionality thereof that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or ability of an entrant to participate. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prize from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. If any person supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain a prize, Sponsor may disqualify that person and seek damages from them and that person may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the email address associated with the Platform account through which the entry was submitted, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the entry may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the applicable email address. Any potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that they are the registered account holder of the email address associated with the Platform account from which the potentially winning Heart React was submitted. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY VIOLATE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of these Official Rules will be available during the Sweepstakes Period at https://tampico.com/tampico-social-sweepstakes-rules To find out who won, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to The Tampico Sweepstakes WINNER LIST to: Tampico Beverages, 3016 N. Campbell Ave., Attn: Giveaway, Chicago, IL, 60618 or email email@example.com with The Tampico Sweepstakes WINNER LIST in the subject line. Whether requesting by mail or email, please include the date of the Sweepstakes Announcement Post. Requests for the winners list must be received within three (3) months of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
- SPONSOR: Tampico Beverages, Inc., 3016 N. Campbell Ave., Chicago, IL, 60618.