- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup Tampico Grape Punch Buy Now
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Put the olive oil, yogurt, juice, seasoning, and garlic into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken pieces and marinate in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from the fridge. Remove the chicken pieces, and thread chicken, grapes and onions onto skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 5 minutes per side until completely cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!